Description of Workshops
Phase 4--Level 2 ("Advanced" Phase 4)
Pre-requisite: 16 units/hours Phase 4
Deepen your understanding of the principles of Ortho-Bionomy, their application to Phase 4 techniques, and creative ways of adapting Phase 4 to address clinical situations you see with clients everyday.
- Learn a step-by-step process to refine and deepen your ability to sense where the body is holding and how to get there to facilitate release.
- Learn how to combine two or more Phase 4 moves to adapt the work to unusual client situations.
- Expand your Phase 4 repetoire to include techniques for specific muscle and soft tissue work not usually presented in a beginning Phase 4 class, such as working with the trapezius muscle at neck and shoulder, tibialis anterior, gastrocnemius, anterior neck muscles, internal/external obliques, quadratus lumborum and more.
- Integrate Phase 4 at different levels -- skin, muscle and bone — at physical and energetic levels.
- Explore a creative application of Ortho-Bionomy principles in the intake process, the hands-on and the after the hands-on time (have client walk around, move a certain way, etc.)
- Bring questions you have about unusual client situations.